Happy New Month

Hi ya, it's the first day of a new month and I'm so glad I'm updating my blog today... Happy new month to you all, and welcome to the month of new beginnings - new relationships, new jobs, new hopes, new dreams, new cars, new houses, new everything.

It's kinda a surprise that we're already in the second-half of 2008. The year seem to be running and only God knows where it's running to...Well, how far with our relationships in the past six months? For me the story's been good and smooth. I've additional friends to my friends' list. More importantly, I had new toasters (LOL). Can you imagine?

The sore thing there is that I not only had ok guys toast me, I also had some babas and some youngies (too bad). The ok ones are just 2 (two) the rest are married and youngies...I immediately rejected, rebuked and debunked (if you can use the word) them. I've always been saying it that I can't marry someone who is older than me with about 10 years not to talk of marrying a married man (tu fia kwa). I've a secret to tell you... I met a man online who happens to be a journalist like me. The guy's got stuff. He flows and I really loved chatting with him. What spoiled the fun was his desire to date me. Immediately he threw the bomb shell, I didn't know how to answer him. All I said was why me? And he was like "this is the 21st century, grow up girl". "I'll be your friend, you'll be mine and we'll enjoy ourselves, that's all". Haaaaaa. I shouted. (Before you criticise me) It's not that I don't know shit like this happens, I mean it happen. People no longer see it as wrong, they see it as a trend. But I never thought it could happen to me. Well, I found a way to post the guy. You don't just say no outrightly. I posted him, promised we'll see and all. But since our last chat, I just appeared permanently offline to him.

The worst is the case of this youngie. Hmmm. I went to a cafe on Saturday to send something via the internet. It's a heavy file so, I decided not to send it using the office mail cause I might be fined. When I got there I met this youngie who is not more than my mum's last child's age. There was no light so, the guy persuaded me to wait for one more customer before he could put on the generator. I was kind of enthralled by his customer care service so I had to wait. After a while, two more guys came and he switched on the gen.

When I finished surfing, he said I should give him my yahoo Id, I did cause the guy really fascinated me with how he handled his customers. I had made up my mind that if we have time to chat I would advice him (like I do my younger brother) to study public relations at the university that it would help him cause he's really got it in him. Then on Monday, we chatted, and lo and behold this youngie, about 21 year-old, asked me out on a date!!!

There and then I decided I'm going to work on my stature. This is Ludicrous!!! What can possibly make a 21 year old ask someone 6/7 years older out on a date? Small stature.

And I'm not too small ooo. Well the world is turning comical.

Anyway, I have 2 questions for you.

Ladies, Can you marry a married man?
Guys, can you date someone older than you?

For me, I can never marry a married man and I CANNOT date someone younger than me. I simply find it absurd!

Till I receive your response, do have a blissful JULY (full of marriages and intromimos and engagements).

Loads of LOVE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Did I Get Married?

Things That Irritate Me

Two Cultures, One Marriage, No Big Deal